In 2022, the alcohol industry saw significant developments in the regulatory space. As we look to 2023, industry leaders continue to adapt to the changing needs of consumers, driving more innovation than we’ve seen in years prior.
Join Alva Mather and Nichole Shustack as they peek into the future and review predictions and upcoming trends for the new year.
Discussion topics will include:
• The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau’s enforcement priorities in the wake of the US Department of the Treasury’s report
• How states may change their stance on licensing for third-party delivery and shipping services
• The continued growth and regulation of unlicensed e-commerce platforms
• The continued growth of the ready-to-drink (RTD), low- and no-alcohol beverage space
• The effects of inflation on the industry and how alcohol producers and distributors can compete with rising prices and steady rates of consumption
• Sustainability efforts within the industry and updates to packaging